Advertise your business in our playbill!
By advertising in the Peninsula Players playbill you make your business visible to thousands of individuals and you support one of Door County’s premiere icons and Wisconsin’s oldest professional theater. As a non-profit theater, we look to our community to support us in a number of ways, and advertising in our playbill is one of them.
Did you know:
- Programs are distributed at each performance, six nights a week all summer and into the fall, through mid-October. That’s 105 performances.
- In 2016 we anticipate more than 38,000 tourists and residents will visit the “theatre-in-a-garden” for an evening of first-class live theater. Even more people will visit our website.
- Peninsula Players Theatre is Door County’s premiere professional theatre. Voted favorite theatre by the readers of Door County Magazine – twice!
- Advertisers will receive two tickets to the 2016 opening gala.
- Advertisers appear in our online playbill
Full page -$1120.00 Half page – $650.00
Third page – $555.00 Quarter page – $420.00
Business Card – $370.00 1/6 Vertical – $360.00
1/12 page – $280.00
For more information on advertising in our playbill, please contact Audra Baakari Boyle, Business Manager, at 920.868.3287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.